[TYPO3-doc] docxml export / singlehtml

Markus Söth soeth at visionconnect.de
Mon Jul 16 10:29:44 CEST 2012

got it working now.
I can export one single HTML file from sphinx.
But ... I have really problems with the rendering of tables..
The render as dl/dt/dd definitionlists.

after looking into the rest-files and loking into the sphinx
documetation it seems like the rest-files are not correct rendered
at this point.

Spinx expects something like

+---------+---------+-----------+
| 1       |  2      |  3        |
+---------+---------+-----------+

http://openalea.gforge.inria.fr/doc/openalea/doc/_build/html/source/sphinx/rest_syntax.html#tables

But in your rest files I get something like

. ### BEGIN~OF~TABLE ###

.. container:: table-row

   Data type
         Data type:

Any idea how I can get correct rendered tables?

Freundliche Grüße
Markus Söth
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Söth
Web-Applikationen
Marketing

VisionConnect GmbH
Hohenzollernstr. 26
D-30161 Hannover

fon: +49 511 76071-255
fax: +49 511 76071-101
soeth at visionconnect.de
http://www.visionconnect.de

VisionConnect GmbH - Hohenzollernstr. 26 - 30161 Hannover
Geschäftsführer: Lars M. Oergel, Michael Weber
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hannover-HRB 59093
Ust-IdNr. DE 233060182, Gerichtsstand: Hannover