[TYPO3-doc] Hello & Suggestion on a new Guide for non-native English speakers.

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 23:31:44 CEST 2012

On Jul 13, 2012 1:50 AM, "François Suter" <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch> wrote:

> As Philipp said, the best place would be the TYPO3 wiki for now and it
> could evolve into a full-fledged manual later.
>
> I created a page for it: http://wiki.typo3.org/**Documentation_Style_Guide<http://wiki.typo3.org/Documentation_Style_Guide>
>
> Obviously it would be good to report in the ML about the evolving content
> of this page, so that we don't forget about it.

Cool, I've added the "Until" example to that page. I'll continue watching
for common issues where I can help explain how we say things in America,
and why.

Why would I do this? When I study other languages, I like it when people
correct me and help me to sound more like a native in wording and
pronunciation. I hope that I don't offend people when I suggest an
different way to word things. If you don't like my suggestion, feel free to
word things however you like.

Cheers,
Jacob Floyd