[TYPO3-doc] [ReST migration] Final URLs for rendered documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jul 13 09:57:40 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Before finalizing the Intersphinx keys business we need to have the
definitive URLs for the rendered documentation, as the rendering server
will need where to look for the object inventory and what links to
actually build.

The current status can be seen by accessing the preview server:

http://preview.docs.typo3.org/

All TYPO3-related stuff is under

http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/

and a typical manual can be found at the following URL:

http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/TyposcriptIn45MinutesTutorial/

As a reminder, URLs for other project would be:

http://preview.docs.typo3.org/FLOW3/
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/Phoenix/

The URLs need to be made case-insensitive. This has already been
discussed and approved, but is not effective yet.

The finals URLs will - obviously - use "docs.typo3.org" instead of
"preview.docs.typo3.org".

Are we comfortable with these URLs? Can we proceed with using them?