[TYPO3-doc] Available on Google Groups?

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:12:15 CEST 2012

I prefer the google groups interface to interact with the various mailing
lists I subscribe to. Whenever I want to subscribe to another list, like
this one, I set up a Google Groups Mirror, and then I send all of my emails
through the mirror.

However, it looks like someone has already registered the "typo3 project
documentation" group. Does anybody know about this? If it is a mirror of
this group, then can someone add me to the list so that I can use Google
Groups without maintaining my own mirror?

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/typo3-project-documentation

I guess I'll create a "typo3 project documentation mirror" list if I can't
get into this one.

Thanks,
Jacob Floyd