[TYPO3-doc] How to get all manuals?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Jul 9 20:23:49 CEST 2012

Hi Fabien Udriot,

Fabien Udriot wrote:

> If you have command `parallel` installed on your system you could run the
> following commands to get all the doc at once. For the sake of
> convenience, I have put them on-line and editable:
> http://pastie.org/4225971

Does not work on Fedora. All projects a concatenated into a single line with
spaces in between.

I took the freedom to work in this script together with a friend and we made
a full blown bash script out of it :)

Because git.typo3.org seems to allow only two parallel connections, we
decided that this is not worth the effort to use parallel for this task [1].

Check it out at: https://github.com/pgampe/TYPO3-Documentation_clone

[1] Old version with parallel:
https://gist.github.com/3077666/ca3f78e1b6480117913924f8b5e0aefc4a575d76

Best regards