[TYPO3-doc] GIT howto preview Tutorials - here: doc_tut_editors

Henning Nelihsen hn at maixit.de
Wed Dec 12 11:12:00 CET 2012

Hello Martin,

Am 12.12.2012 um 10:28 schrieb Martin Bless:

> Hello Henning [Nelihsen],
>
>> the update to doc_tut_editors is almost finished
>
> You are the hero!
no - not me ;) - you are heros
docs.typo3.org is cool and the docteam did a great job

>> and I wonder how I could get a rendered preview of my changes?
> Can you give me the link to where it's stored? I don't exactly
> know at the moment where you've been working ...
in the moment I am working local and I was looking for a local preview *before* commiting

> Jingle bell, ringle hell, ...
>
> Martin

lets say last night some sort of sphinx appeared to me … and to answer my own question:

to get a local preview of reST documents there might be several ways, I found these two:

via Extension: reST Documentation Viewer (restdoc)

and my favorite via command line
% make html (or singlehtml)

--
Gruss, Henning