[TYPO3-doc] GIT howto preview Tutorials - here: doc_tut_editors

Henning Nelihsen hn at maixit.de
Tue Dec 11 23:24:55 CET 2012

Hello,

Am 07.12.2012 um 09:19 schrieb forge_dontreply at typo3.org:

> You are very, very welcome to help us with updating the Editors Tutorial. There's no one working on it now. If you have any questions about how to contribute, feel free to ask them (ideally in the documentation mailing list so that others can benefit from the answers). There is some information in the wiki already, starting there: http://wiki.typo3.org/Contributing_to_the_documentation

the update to doc_tut_editors is almost finished and I wonder how I could get a rendered preview of my changes? Basically its about handling and positioning images - and of course I want to avoid mistakes and additional work for me and others.

I tried to keep the original structure as much as possible - if possible - handling pages for example will be different from the original, I hope this is OK with you.

--
Gruss, Henning