[TYPO3-caretaker] TYPO3 6.0 and Caretaker Instance Key Generation

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Jan 28 19:12:40 CET 2013

Hi François,

François Suter wrote:

> However it is not really optimal. I hope to have time to take a look
> soon as this issue pains me quite a bit ;-)

Nicole wanted to rework the update approach with a layer for the old
scripts, but I do not know how far she went.
I had deactivated Skype for a while and do not know what has been discussed
in the last weeks.

The patch actually works if you replace the format.html with format.raw as I
pointed out the comments.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!