[TYPO3-caretaker] Check for different TYPO3 versions regarding main versions

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 09:48:23 CEST 2012

Am 05.03.12 13:05, schrieb larsen007 at web.de:
> Hi Lieuwe,
>
> thanks! If I find some time, I will test it with the latest SVN version.

Hello Lieuwe and Larsen,

i looked at the patch and i will not include it as it is. It does'nt
look like a real generic aproach for me.

I have a suggestion that could solve the problem in a very simple and
comprehensive way and would like to hear your feedback.

Suggestion: We allow to enter multiple version identifiers in the
maxVersion and minVersion fields. The identifiers are seperated by ","
so you could write a minVersion constraint like "4.4.latest, 4.5.latest,
4.6.latest".

Would that work for your use cases?

Regards, Martin