[TYPO3-caretaker] Check for different TYPO3 versions regarding main versions

Lieuwe Hummel l.hummel at drecomm.nl
Wed Apr 18 12:39:40 CEST 2012

Hi Martin, Lars,

A comma-seperated list gives you more control, +1 for that.
The 4.current.latest approach works for me, but if the comma-seperated
option gets adopted i'll be happy as wel.

On a sidenote: I submitted a feature request almost a year ago,
including patches in issue http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28884
What needs to be done to get feedback on this? I cannot do any more that
supplying a patch and unittests...

Regards,

Lieuwe