[TYPO3-caretaker] Problems with Invalid certificates

markus.guenther at e-netconsulting.com markus.guenther at e-netconsulting.com
Thu Jul 14 10:22:01 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

thank you for the quick response. I tried the CURL options but it is unfortunately not working too. And if i get right the option has to be on false so that the certificate would not be checked. But it does not work with the option on true and false.

I'm sorry that i cant explain it in detail. I did not know so much about curl and certifications.

Thanks for helping.

Greets Markus