[TYPO3-caretaker] Problems with Invalid certificates

markus.guenther at e-netconsulting.com markus.guenther at e-netconsulting.com
Thu Jul 14 07:58:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have some problems with SSL certificates and caretaker. In the browser i have to allow the certificate because chrome detect the certificate as invalid certificate. But how can i accept the certificate with the caretaker?

The caretaker can't access the page because i use a own certificate and throws the following error:

Command execution failed: Request Session Token failed:
- HTTP-URL: https://intranet.dev.enetr.de/index.php/?eID=tx_caretakerinstance&rst=1 [^]
- HTTP-Status: 0
- HTTP-Response:
- Test was retried 1 times.

It is possible to configure the caretaker like a browser. The caretaker should trust the certificate. But i dont know what to do.

I hope that you understand my problem because i dont know so much about certifications and my english isn't the best ;)

Greets Markus

--
e-netconsulting KG - wir machen das Internet!
http://www.e-netconsulting.com