[TYPO3-caretaker] Only sends e-mails when test fails more than once

Bartbogdan bdubelaar at sundayafternoon.nl
Wed Feb 2 12:12:36 CET 2011

Hi all,

I just set up caretaker and what I see a lot is that a http or ping
test fails now and then. Mostly there is not structural error but there
is just a connection problem or a high server load for a very short
period of time.
What I would like to do is repeat a test immediately when an error
occurs. And then only send an e-mail when a test fails three times in a
row. In this way the notification system is much more robust.
Is there already a way to set this up?

Best regards,

Bart Dubelaar