[TYPO3-caretaker] Hi - let me join!

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Aug 18 10:11:31 CEST 2011

Moin, oops, just noticed this group. Should have asked here instead of
creating http://forge.typo3.org/issues/29058 !?

"""
Hi folks and friends,

as first step I'd like to join the caretaker user section. I need a
little help to get things working at all.

* The manual.sxw says "take a TYPO3 installation prior to 4.3 ..." -
I hope it is meant "4.3 or later"?

* caretaker_instance (0.3.0 from TER) on 4.5.4 doesn't generate keys -
can I generate my own?

* What kind of keys do we need? PGP? Can I generate my own?
    ... and so on ...

You see, questions on questions ...

Seems what I really need is to have one you nice guys offer
"Starthilfe" = some initial help. What about skyping me at
martin.bless?!

Cool, 0.3.0 from TER gives a "green bar feeling" in phpunit test...
"""

LG Martin

--
http://mbless.de