[TYPO3-caretaker] Test Extension Version result message

Oliver Krause krause at network.publishing.de
Wed Sep 22 16:24:54 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I'd like to commit a change in the result message generation from the test
	tx_caretakerinstance_ExtensionTestService

I created a test to search for a certain extension to check if it is
installed and if - in which version (with version requirement). It's not
an unsecure extension, so the existing test doesn't match my needs.

When the test doesn't find the extension in a site the state is OK,
which is fine, but the message is
	"Extension "EXTKEY" version is installed"

which is wrong.

I changed the line 108 to
	$message = ($extensionVersion === FALSE) ? 'Extension "' .
$extensionKey . '" is not installed.' : 'Extension "' . $extensionKey .
'" version ' . $extensionVersion . ' is installed.';

If that line is OK for you I would be glad if you could integrate it
into the trunk, because that test (and the result message) is importent
for us.

Best regards,
Olli