[TYPO3-caretaker] Added a hooks for data displaying; please test and comment

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 11:03:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

While creating a personalized frontend for my caretaker result, I
found the need of some extra data.

So I took the time to write a patch, which add 3 hooks (one for
child-, node- and rootline markers) and attached it to a forge issue
[1]

Example extension and how to test is also attached.

If any one is interested, please try it out and add comments.
Hopefully the developers behind Caretaker can see the need for this
and will add it to the extension :) It's a small gift from me, back to
you guys. Caretaker is great, and I will soon start on making the
flexform part easier[2] :)

Best regards,

Søren Malling

Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling