[TYPO3-caretaker] how to set up the FE-plugin

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 19:59:15 CET 2010

Am 11.11.10 17:45, schrieb Tobias Schaefer:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to set up a page with the caretaker-FE-plugin, but I'm not sure how this should work.
> I tried the following:
> 1) Insert both static templates (Caretaker Page Template, Caretaker Plugin Template) on the page
> 2) Insert all 4 Caretaker FE-plugins (Caretaker Graphical Report, Caretaker Details, Caretaker Tactical Overview, Caretaker Abstract)
> Result:
> see attachment
>
> Can anybody give me a hint?

Hi Tobias,

you have to enter the node id's as the plugin says.

Caretaker node-Ids are constructed as follows: 'root' 'instancegroup_124' 'instance_123'
'instance_123_testgroup_123' 'instance_123_test_123'. Those IDs are necessary to address
the nodes since tests and testgroups can be assigned to many instances.

You can find the ids in the overview panel of the caretaker backend module.

Regards Martin