[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker Test Services gone

Tobias Schaefer tobias.schaefer at ptb.de
Wed Nov 10 14:32:06 CET 2010

Hello Martin,

thanks for your answer. I'm still not sure if it's correct that there're
only these 3 test services available:
- Ping
- HTTP
- Touch
As Nina wrote there were some other test services in the previous version
of caretaker.
Could you please give me a hint where to find the documentation on how to
activate those other test services.

Regards, Tobias