[TYPO3-caretaker] Caretaker not sending Mails
martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 16:23:52 CET 2010
Am 14.03.10 20:58, schrieb Martin Ficzel:
> Am 12.03.10 12:26, schrieb Falk Kühnel:
>> I installed a current version of caretaker. i set up a few tests and now
>> i am trying to get the system to send an email.
>> Typo3 itself sends emails without problems.
>> I suppose i messed up the configuration somehow. I have simple mailing
>> for cli enabled. but running the cli script does not send a mail.
>> Any hints?
>> Liebe Grüße
>> Falk Kühnel
i today comitted some changes which should make the simple-mail-notification work again.
Make shure to update the extension and to clear all caches.
- enable simpleMailNotification in ExtMgm
- define simpleMail sender / subject and link template in ExtMgm
- optional :: define a list of role identifiers in ExtMgm
- optional :: create some contact role records as you need
- add contacts to instances and instancegroups as you like
I hope this will fix your problem.
More information about the TYPO3-project-caretaker