[TYPO3-caretaker] CheckPathService

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Tue Mar 16 09:32:46 CET 2010

Am 16.03.10 08:27, schrieb Felix Oertel:
> Hi,
>
> I just made my first committ and built a CheckPathService. Somehow my
> SVN client ate the "-F committ.msg", so here is, what I committed:
>
> * added CheckPathExists-Operation to test if a specified path exists
> * added CheckPathTestService to test if one or more paths exists or do
> not exist and are the right type (file/folder)
>
> Just have a look inside the test-section, I think it's pretty
> self-explaining.
>
> If you have questions, feel free to email me. ;-)
>
> Regards, Felix

Hello Felix,

in general i like your Idea but i would prefer a more generic operation
GetFilesystemInformations which takes a relative Path. An returns informations about
path-existance, timstamp, user, group , object type(file or dir), size and acess rights.
These Instance-Operation should handle path and file objects.

The CheckPathService could use this Operation to work but other testservices would benefit
too.

Regards Martin

PS: As Thomas i prefer discussing external contributions before comitting. So please use
the bugtracker or post here before comitting. Since we are only 4 Project Leaders it is
perfectly ok if one of us is giving +1.