[TYPO3-caretaker] Changed wording "Unsecure Extension Text" >> "insecure Extension Test"

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Wed Feb 24 09:11:26 CET 2010

Hi Georg,

> - For those of you who, like us, wanna keep the test vs. instance
> relations intact, here's a short one, to be used after updating all
> caretaker-EXTs with todays version from the SVN; (instead of
> re-assigning the tests);
>
> ------------------------------------
> UPDATE tx_caretaker_test SET test_service =
> 'tx_caretakerinstance_FindInsecureExtension' WHERE test_service =
> tx_caretakerinstance_FindUnsecureExtension;

What do you by "keep the test vs. instance relation intact"?

Why do you have more than one test record for the insecure extension
check anyway? You know that you can assign a test to more than one node,
do you? ;-)

Greets,
Thomas

P.S.: I guess you use the blacklist and/or whitelist feature for your
instances, right?