[TYPO3-caretaker] Selenium was: Re: Welcome

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Fri Feb 12 02:46:53 CET 2010

Martin Ficzel wrote:
> Am 09.02.10 21:34, schrieb Georg Kuehnberger:
>> Martin Ficzel wrote:
>>> Hi Georg,
>>> we use a selenium IDE-Format Configuration File which is included in the
>>> lib Folder of the caretaker_selenium extension. Afterwards we use the
>>> Firefox Selenium IDE for creating the Tests.
>>
>> Martin,
>> Could you please add some bites to the selenium_ide_confguration.js
>> see (0 Bytes) below from
>>
>> http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/changes/extension-caretaker/trunk/caretaker_selenium/trunk/lib/selenium_ide_confguration.js
>>

>> Thanks, regards Georg
>
> Hi Georg,
> sorry the js-code was in caretaker/lib but i moved it now to the place
> mentioned above.

Martin, Thanks!
Just saw it in in the SVN, will test it asap.

> Do you have a suggestion how to distribute this code so people will find
> it.
> Regards, Martin

I guess the best place would be the manual/documentation of the
caretaker_selenium.

Currently, the only source of information (except your replay to my
question on this list) was:
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-caretaker/Installation_Selenium
where the link in regards to the caretakers specific SELENESE-syntax
"5.Use the Syntax definition here to save the Selenium tests in our
custom text format."
pointing to
http://forge.typo3.org/documents/show/81
is broken since last year (as I mentioned in the wiki and here).

regards georg

PS: I'd be glad to write up some caretaker_selenium usage instructions
in the forge-wiki, see my request set from forge.