[TYPO3-caretaker] Security bulletin and 'unsecure extension' test

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Tue Dec 1 20:28:34 CET 2009

Michiel Roos [netcreators] schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> How does the 'unsecure extensions' test get its results?
>
> This morning a security bulletin was sent out, and the extensions
> mentioned do not show up in the test results.
>
> Now it's possible to write custom extension tests to check for the
> vulnerabilities, but . . . .

Hi Michiel

the test needs an updated extension list on the caretaker-server. You
can do that manually but it also brings a cli and sceduler task.

Afterwards the test will take the new security bulletin into account.

Regards, Martin

PS: i will doublecheck tomorrow weather everything is still working
correctly. I did huge refactorings in the last weeks and it's possible
that i killed the ter update.