[TYPO3-BLE] Status report 14-09-2011: Project DAM

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Thu Sep 15 04:33:30 CEST 2011

Fabien Udriot
==========
✔ update some wireframes and add comments on it

Steffen Ritter
==============
✔ streamlining and refactoring VIDI
✔ further actions in the ModuleLoader
✔ added an VIDI based BackendModule to DAM 2.0 to show out about
✔ refactored the JavaScript Bootstrap to enable

☠  ExtJS4 Class-System seems to interfere with requirejs... rewriting  stuff to "the ExtJS4 way"
seems to fail, currently there's much legacy  class system coding style combined with v4 object -
not really future  proof
     ➜ check if there are alternatives to requirejs or if we really do need  it, from my current
point of view we should be able to go without,  leaving Extensions handled by the
moduleLoader/registry combination

➜ further streamlining and reorganisation of the componts of the vidi module

➜ making the configuration options about trees, and allowed datatables be recognized in the vidi module

➜ check with fabien, why the tree and collection stuff is "within the tabs" --> would mean, that for
each record type we instantiate all trees and that collections are not usable with different record
types at once

ℹ our vacation flat had not been booked for the code sprint, I blocked it --> two guys may share a
bed, a third one could use a guest bed, if you would be comfortable with that. (further information:
http://www.ritters-fewo.de/ *)

ℹ I wrote the email to the FH and they would like to support us

* it is not my work, my father did it completely on his own, just by the books from my shelve

~~~ Legend ~~~
✔ done
➜ next steps
☠ impediment