[TYPO3-dam] Status report week #34 + 01-09-2011: Project DAM

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Fri Sep 2 04:43:01 CEST 2011

Fabien Udriot
=============
✔   Work on Form Generation (TCEforms) in a ExtJS module
✔   Communication with different stakeholders
♫   Manage to extend without hassle the Tree Component of Taxonomy in Vidi.
➜   more work to be done towards the tree: feature to implement "add new node"

Lorenz Ulrich
=============
✔   Defining the new DAM Domain Model
✔   Kick the extension in the Extension Builder
➜   A push to the repository should happen soon.

Steffen Ritter
==============

✔   Setup Development Environment
✔   Read all BLE Infos on Forge /Checked out the Repositories of the Extensions / Reviewed Code /
Chat with Fabien and Ingmar
✔   Started developing prototype for the filter bar
         -- got different tags, which are rounded, two-colored and got a "remove me" button.
         -- got an zone between tags is sensitive for clicks --> click will insert a tag in between
         -- double-click on tag, sets an edit flag to true - no further action besides alert()
         -- external "add" button allows to add tags to the filterBar
➜    will continue on making the contents of the tag components itself - thinking about adding a
"card layout" to the tag to easily switch between editing and display mode.
ℹ   on Monday afternoon I'll be on surgery and therefore not available

~~~ Legend ~~~

✔   done
➜   next steps
☠   impediment