[TYPO3-BLE] Status report 29-7-2011: Project DAM

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Sat Jul 30 13:22:37 CEST 2011

> It's quite handy :) Sadly async loading throws a warning to the console... For features which are
> seldomly used, this to me is useful anyways.

The plan is go with RquireJS [1] as a module loading manager (which is also used by the Phonix Team,
BTW).

And good to get your input here! I was wondering about RequireJS vs ExtJS 4 asynchronous loading
capability... apparently the ExtJS 4 variant would not be mature enough which would give a good
argument in favor of RequireJS.

Kindly,

Fabien

[1] http://requirejs.org/