[TYPO3-BLE] Status report 25-7-2011: Project Accessibility

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Fri Jul 29 08:14:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

After working on a testing environment last week, I've started to do the
actual testing on it locally. This environment has all the TYPO3 Core
content objects in it with the default output of css_styled_content and
core, with all settings which the TCE forms provide. If you are
interested, you can download it from the wiki. I had to split the T3D
file, because it was bigger than 20M, related to all the images which
are used in the environment. (used OSX split command)

The first tests were the W3C validation for HTML 4.0 Transitional /
XHTML 1.0 Transitional / XHTML 1.0 Strict / XHTML 1.1 / HTML 5. You can
find a report on the Wiki [1], which includes a spreadsheet as well [2].
There are also some pages with investigations concerning inline styles
and markup (odd markup, semantics and clearer div's)

I've also made a test push to Gerrit, to make sure everything works.
Thanks to Peter Niederlag we now know how to push without Gerrit asking
for a review. We use git push <remotename>
<localref>:refs/heads/project-accessibility, normally you would use for
instead of heads. Gerrit sees a for as a request for review which we
don't need.

Tomorrow I will be working on css_styled_content and make the first changes.

Stay tuned

Patrick