[TYPO3-BLE] Welcome to the BLE mailinglist

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Thu Jul 28 17:11:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

Can I suggest for avoiding handling numerous "report" email a day a kind of digest mode where all
activity would be grouped on one single email per day?

During the working day, reports would be put on a permanent link such as http://typo3.ietherpad.com/
for instance.

Then, the next working day, someone would take care of posting all the activity of what has been
done. If cross posting is needed, I would say this is up to the project leader to do it.

Though, if cross-posting is the default, then we should group together activity on the same topic
like "DAM", "Content Rendering", ...

Thus, I think it reduces "noise" while increasing the global overview of the BLE activity.

Just a thought...

What do you thing?

Fabien