[TYPO3-BLE] BLE, core and HTML5

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Aug 9 12:45:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just had a Skype talk with Ingmar, Ollie and Benni about this subject.
We came to the conclusion TYPO3 should output proper HTML5 markup
without any hacks for older browsers.

However, if you want to have support for older browsers, you can use
Modernizr which is delivered by the TYPO3 core since 4.5.

Although I did a lot of HTML5 projects, I've never worked with
Modernizr. I have to test if I can make the HTML5 output of
css_styled_content work in older browsers using Modernizr.

More to come on this subject ;-)

Patrick