[TYPO3-BLE] Pushing a merge

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Wed Aug 3 11:24:04 CEST 2011

Hi Andreas,

Peter Niederlag is the one responsible for the git setup for Incubator,
but I think he's on holiday in The Netherlands. You might try sending
him a mail. Otherwise contact Ingmar directly. He might have a solution.

I think in this case it is better to contact somebody directly instead
of asking in the mailinglist ;-)

Cheers
Patrick