[TYPO3-project-4-3] testing evo_nginx_boost and TYPO3 4.3

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jun 12 18:52:59 CEST 2009

hi,

as Patrick pointed me to Barts blog I tried the evo_nginx_boost extension
with 4.3.

same environment as in my other tests, I set up evo_nginx_boost the quick
and dirty way by only using the internal memcached facilities (no nginx
involved, memcached on localhost).

the results look quite promising:

Transactions:                 269587 hits
Availability:                 100.00 %
Elapsed time:                 119.80 secs
Data transferred:            6653.95 MB
Response time:                  0.01 secs
Transaction rate:            2250.31 trans/sec
Throughput:                    55.54 MB/sec
Concurrency:                   28.80
Successful transactions:      269587
Failed transactions:               0
Longest transaction:            0.12
Shortest transaction:           0.00

comparison:
TYPO3 4.3.0 trunk:     ~ 230 trans/sec
TYPO3 4.3.0 without CF   265 trans/sec
TYPO3 4.2.7              300 trans/sec

I'd say that's exactly what I would have expected from a RAM cache :-)

greets
rupert

PS:
Barts site: