[TYPO3-performance] Strange DOM loading/ready time since upgrade 6.2

Daniel Huf huf.daniel at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:59:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just upgraded 6.1 to 6.2 and I get a strange page loading time of 15s. The full site is loaded in less than a second but I looks like the connection is kept open for some reason for around 15s. ex: eracom.ch/accueil.html

The blue box is hidden by JS so it is only processed once the "dom is ready", I don't really see any connection to 6.2 but...
The weird thing is that this doesn't seem to happen when I am logged in the BE.

Thanks for any clues, even the hosting company asked me because they have the same issue on another client.