[TYPO3-performance] Re: 4.7 to 6.2 slow down

Valeria Tabolsky valeria.tabolsky at ext.jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Oct 23 09:50:19 CEST 2014

Thank you very much for the tips,

I still struggle with the performance :)
For example there are drop-down boxed with all the users inside, that's why i need "selectAll" sometimes. Sure, I know, it's better to use autocomplete Ajax field. But the problem is that I already have an existing project that works quite fast on 4.7 version and I only need to migrate it not remake.

I noticed that time leaks are more in the rendering of page, may be template engine, ViewerHelpers etc  take time. Because if I print out timestamt on the entrance and exit from my action, it only takes 2 sec. But whole request takes 10s. Even empty page is not opened at once, it takes about 2 sec. So may be the DB layer is not the most important problem, but I have something configured wrong. May be using Windows for this project is already a big mistake.

I'll continue searching