[TYPO3-performance] Unable to index exact content part with Indexed Search Plugin

Ramaraju Musku mramaraju.dba at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:07:52 CEST 2014

Hi, I am new to typo3. I am using Indexed search plugin for search functionality. I want to index particular block of content instead entire web page. I was searched for this and fiound some suggestions like by using <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and/or <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> the tags,I tried in my xml plages like one column.xml and two_column.xml but no use. Please suggest me what is the exact location to place them in my code/ pages please can any one help me in this situation. Thanks in advance.