[TYPO3-performance] DataHandler high memory consumption

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Nov 4 15:19:15 CET 2014

Hi bernd,

bernd wilke wrote:

> but it may help to save time and fasten the BE
>
> and back to the origianl problem:
> if caclulating the page-TSconfig is fastened it may be possible to avoid
> the big array especially when each page is accessed just one time for
> one action. the next click will build up the array anew anyway.

That is why we have the runtime cache in the BackendUtility. It will only
calculate it once if the routeline is the same. However it will be lost on
the next call, because we could not find a way to hash all conditions in a
meaningful way.
Normally do not do bulk operations across pages.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!