[TYPO3-performance] DataHandler high memory consumption

Tymoteusz Motylewski t.motylewski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:37:15 CET 2014

Hi Lukas,
Nice findings.
Can you make a forge issue for that. It would be nice if you can
investigate a little bit further, what is the root cause for the high
memory consumption.
Is it just the size of "recordsToClearCacheFor" array, or the processing of
this array, or do we have a memory leak somewhere?

Would the memory consumption be better if you set UserTS clearCache_disable
to 1 ?
This should help and doesn't require modifiyng the core.

Cheers
Tymoteusz