[TYPO3-performance] Generate (not clear) page cache

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at d-mind.de
Thu Dec 18 10:41:54 CET 2014

Dear list,

tl;dr: I am looking for something like
\Typo3\PageCache::regeneratePageCache($uid, $parameters)

while automatically CLEARING the page cache is achieveable through
different actions
1) TSConfig: TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd (works with changes done in the backend)
2) \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Service\CacheService::clearPageCache(array
$pageUids = NULL) (works if it is your own code that changes anything)

... I could not see any other possiblity than doing an HTTP-Request to
my page to GENERATE the page cache.

I would like to programmatically fill the page cache of a certain
page/cHash - because I know best when the frontend should be updated.

I could do with a curl() within PHP to fetch a specific page, but that
only works when the page cache is cleared before - leaving some seconds
in between where a user could experience long wait times.

Do you see another possibility?

Regards,
Jonas

--