[TYPO3-performance] DataHandler high memory consumption

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Dec 9 18:24:17 CET 2014

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Großberndt wrote:

> Would you either please give me rights to do so or rename #63675 "High
> memory consumption in ReferenceIndex->getRelations while bulk inserting"
> to "High memory consumption for softRefs in ReferenceIndex->getRelations
> while bulk inserting"

done renaming. The rights to rename issues is AFAIK only granted to issue
updaters, members and active contributors.

If you keep your pace up, you will most likely be one of the later in about
three months ;)

Have you been to any community event yet?

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!