[TYPO3-performance] Re: Scaling TYPO3 horizontally

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 11:38:21 CET 2013

Just found this entry - very, very interesting! Since I have to find a solution for our university, too, I am reading up on this topic and it seems Varnish is definitely a way to go.

Can somebody let me (being a newbie on this sector) know, whether it makes sense / is possible to use Redis and Varnish at the same time? Would Redis help make the BE faster / more stable? Does it influence the FE output in case there is Varnish (I suppose not, since Varnish holds its own cache, right)?

Thanks, Ernesto, for opening this post!!!
Best regards, Robert