[TYPO3-performance] (no subject)

Wigid Triyadi wigidtriyadi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:26:40 CEST 2012

Hi Phillipp, thank you for  replying
I have read the link, but still not clear for some point.
is there any relational keys between  cf_cache_hash and  cf_cache_pages?
 what kind of data that stored on cf_cache_hash?

My main purpose is creating code to delete pages cache manually.
For static content I can delete the cache using this query:
"delete FROM `cachingframework_cache_pages` where `content` like [PAGE_ID];"

and from my analysis, i can delete TT_news data by this query
"delete FROM `cachingframework_cache_pages` where `content` like
"%tt_news[tt_news]";s:4:"[TT_NEWS_ID]"

but I dont have any clue regarding the entity on cf_cache_hash table, what
kind of data and how its related.