[TYPO3-performance] Deleting pages in Backend extremely slow

abo at schmutt.de abo at schmutt.de
Tue Oct 23 10:36:57 CEST 2012

Hi,

actually that was really the solr extension.

We got an update from DKD (we have a customized payed version), so the
delete operation is now asynchronous in a queue.
I just want to let you know if you have the same problem.
Maybe its not yet in the public solr version, but you can ask at the
DKD Solr team if in doubt.

But as the installation has more performance issues, thanks a lot for
your help, that was really helpfull.

Best regards,
Andrea