[TYPO3-performance] php serializer replacement igbinary - anyone?

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Wed Oct 27 19:38:52 CEST 2010

On 27.10.2010 16:06, Jeff Segars wrote:
> On 10/27/10 2:02 AM, Sebastian Fischer wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> i would be glad to get my hands on it, cause it would be a great
>> argument against lot of "extbase is slow" bashing.
>>
>> Could you please send it or maybe share it in forge for everyone?
>>
>> Greetings and thanks in advanced
>> Sebastian
>
> I'll set up a Forge project in the next day or so. The code is super
> simple so it almost feels like overkill but at least its available for
> everyone that way :)
>
> Thanks,
> jeff

Jeff, Sebastian,
Thanks for your feedback & hands-in-the-air.
I'm looking forward your example on forge.
regards Georg
PS: I was tinkering with the idea to setup two "Introduction
Package"-Instances and to replace all serialize/unserialize calls in the
TYPO3-Core by its igbinary-equivalent in one Instance and then running a
load-test on both Instances.