[TYPO3-performance] mod_pagespeed anyone ?

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Mon Nov 22 14:41:17 CET 2010

I give it a small try, but the module use a lot of CPU ressource to
parsing the request output ... so impossible to use it in production on
a high load server.

Maybe a configuration problem ... but i think that this kind of
configuration can be done in the Apache configuration without the need
of this module (cache, header, expire, ...). For the other optimization
(image processing, ...) ... the best way is to produce content correctly.

I dont thinks that building image with script (imagemagick, ...) and
after that optimizing on demand with a module like the google one is a
good idea.

Optimization must be done before the client request not during.

++

Dominique Feyer