[TYPO3-performance] TYPO3 4.3 BE + Templavoila + Workspace - SOLVED

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Jun 18 17:26:59 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Il 17/06/2010 12.31, Mauro Lorenzutti ha scritto:

> I found that the bottle neck seems to be the operation to update the
> tx_templavoila_flex field in pages table. After each insert and delete
> of tt_content elements in the Web/Page module, Templavoila needs to
> update the reference to the contained content elements. This requires a
> lot of time (I logged the time of the process_datamap function in TCEmain).

It was not easy but I found the problem :-)

The guilty was the extension nc_staticfilecache and not TYPO3 or
TemplaVoila. When deleting the cache of a page, the nc_staticfilecache
tries to delete the caches of all the pages with the same pid. This is
fine in live workspace but wrong in draft and custom workspaces since
all the pages have pid = -1. I fixed it and now it is very fast again!

Regards,
--
Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via Balilla, 36 – 20136 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)

TYPO3 Certified Integrator