[TYPO3-performance] Backend Performance TYPO3 4.3 - Strange Behavior

Raphael Heilmann raphael.heilmann at uni-hohenheim.de
Wed Jun 2 14:11:47 CEST 2010

Hi Susanne,

Do you use more than one page (sys_) language? Try creating a MySQL index in
tt_content table over the following fields:
l18n_parent
sys_language_uid

We had the same or a similar issue after upgrading to TYPO3 4.3, when
accessing the Web>Page module for pages with lots of content elements on it.
Creating the index solved the problem for us.

Best regards

Raphael Heilmann