[TYPO3-performance] TYPO3 4.4 Backend/JavaScript Performance on IE7/8 on older PCs

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 21:03:43 CEST 2010

Michiel Roos [netcreators] wrote:
> It would also be great if you could get some profiling information that
> shows what resources are slow to load etc.

Hi!

Unfortunately we've already backported the TYPO3 installation to 4.3.
As 4.4 seems a bit faster for me in the backend, using firefox, I can
only assume that the reason for the slow backend on the clients PCs,
are really old PCs with a very small RAM.

So, not sure what the problem is exactly, but the client is happy with
4.3 and we will consider to update the version if 4.3 gets obsolete.

But thanks for all the efforts!

Thomas