[TYPO3-performance] OT: heroku (rails only it is)

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Wed Jan 13 08:40:50 CET 2010

Sebastian Gebhard wrote:
> I think advertising a commercial SaaS Products is undesired here.

Sebastian,
seems you misunderstood my intention, which was simply to show how
"others" structure their architure (and which tools they use) in order
to gain high performance.
Georg

PS: the bits of interest:
Nginx:   DNS, load balancing, and fail-over
Varnish: Caching pages
Routing Mesh: (custom written, Erlang): balancing
Memcached: Caching page-fragments