[TYPO3-performance] TS-Rendering - IMG_RESOURCE - 622 ms

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Mon Jun 29 12:43:16 CEST 2009

Hi Ernesto,

>> i habe some trouble with an really slow rendered page.
>>
>> Admin-Panel shows me rendering times for an IMG_RESOURCE of 622 ms.
>>
>> But that happens only to a few images, the most have an rendering time
>> of 0 or 1.
>>

>> i put the image-link into the href via typoscript:
>>
>>         parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
>>         parameter.cObject.file {
>>           import.current = 1
>>           maxW = {$elementuebersicht.bildergalerie.popup.maxW}
>>           maxH = {$elementuebersicht.bildergalerie.popup.maxH}
>>         }
>>
>> any hint?
>

> Probably GraphicsMagick having to scale down the image for the first
> time. On further calls the typo3temp/... file will be there already and
> rendering gets faster as no external binary needs to be called again.
ah, yes - but it happens too, if the images are generated.

I get parsetimes between 600 and 1400ms.
But i am seeing now, that such images has sized between 150k and 400k i
will check why they are so large.

And the timestamp is older, so it looks like it has not been generated
again. (i did "ls -l filename" )

what could it be then?

thanks

martin