[TYPO3-performance] [TYPO3-german] nc_staticfilecache - Server lighttpd - mod_rewrite - exorbitante Performancesteigerung

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Mon Jul 13 22:35:06 CEST 2009

Am 13.07.2009, 22:06 Uhr, schrieb Marco Brückner <mb at hilfehier.de>:

> Guten Abend @all,
>
> wer kann die folgenden Apache rewrite rules in lighttpd übersetzen ?
> Dies wäre sehr wichtig um die Extension nc_staticfilecache unter
> lighttpd nutzen zu können. Diese Konfiguration sollte eine Exorbitante
> Performancesteigerung in Aussicht stellen ;-).

1. this list is English
2. pay somebody to do the work
3. I dont see how this relates to performance of typo3 in general (I do
see how it relates to your performance
4. I love posts like this
5. use google first: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=701164
might help

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)