[TYPO3-Performance] Optimal value for t3lib_cs_convMethod

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Feb 26 07:38:58 CET 2009

Hi!

Steffen Müller wrote:
> Dmitry, I really appreciate your concise style. Thanks. ;-)

:) Sorry :) I should have written that I read several comparisons of these methods and even tried to benchmark them myself :)

I was busy with a parallel talk when I wrote my first reply. My news client is configured [1] to show only unread threads. If I do not reply at once, I usually loose the thread. So I always try to answer if I know something on the subject, even if the answer is short :)

[1] http://dmitry-dulepov.com/threadviews.html

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team